Policies for Stone Wall Building Workshop Participation:
- Respect the shared environment; respect each other and respect yourself.
- No smoking anywhere on Tear Cap property. No chewing tobacco, no alcoholic beverages, and no recreational drugs.
- No dogs or other pets.
- Classes are reserved for registered participants only; please invite any visitors, family or friends to see your progress after class.
- Participants must wear protective eye wear while building walls.
- No throwing or tossing any stone more than 6 inches in any direction.
- All involved with workshops should behave in an appropriate manner throughout. If, after warnings, a participant is behaving in an unsafe or inappropriate manner, he or she may be asked to leave.
- If you have a problem or are unhappy, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to fix the problem. If you need help, ask for it!
- Be kind, be respectful, be safe, communicate, and have fun!
- If a participant cancels 30 days or more from the date of the workshop, Tear Cap Workshops will issue a 75% refund.
- We will not issue a refund if a participant cancels less than 30 days from the date of the workshop.
- Participation is transferable for a $30 fee; please give us at least 48 hours notice.
- If Tear Cap Workshops cancels the workshop, all participants will be issued a full refund.